Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 16 January 2011

Its all Navy

Here's just a quick Sunday night post but I wanted to show you a picture of a gorgeous colour! This is Models Own - In the Navy! 


This colour has been driving me mad to photograph - I've tried with my camera, my IPhone, my boyfriends camera - everything! And I can't seem to get a good picture - I will try again tomorrow in the daylight, see if that makes a difference!


I love everything about Models Own nail polishes - the colours, the application, the finish, the wear...literally everything! This polish is no exception - a real true navy blue.


Models Own is available from Boots stores, online at www.boots.com as well as at www.modelsownit.com. Each bottle retails at £5 a bottle and you get a lot of polish for your money 14ml to be exact!


I love this colour - what do you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx