Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 14 February 2011

Valentines Nails


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

I'm not big on pink - I own very few pinks within my polish collection. I don't know why, but I'm never drawn to pinks, but every now and then, one comes along which calls my name, and this polish was one of them.

I would like to introduce from the China Glaze Anchors Away Spring Collection...Ahoy!!



Often pinks are too dark for my pale winter skin tone, however I feel that this one is richer, with more red tones so it doesn't wash my out.

The top picture is in my bathroom, without the flash on my camera, and the polish shows up the raspberry shade that it is, however under a flash, this polish is a whole different colour, and it becomes a vivid fuchsia! 



Overall not your traditional valentines colour, but then I'm not a traditionalist! Hope you like it, let me know by leaving a comment, following the blog, or both!!! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx