Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Saturday 12 February 2011

Weekend Nails

I have a secret to admit... it is a very big secret that I can't speak out loud... oh well, here goes!!! I totally love Models Own. There I said it, I am totally, head over heels in love with Models Own. I really like the brand but j'adore their nail polishes - and this one is no different!

Meet Models Own Purple Ash! 
This colour is a gorgeous dusky purple with a lot of brown in it - it looks so different depending on what lighting I have! This is under artificial light, whilst it looks brown in dark light and purple in natural light!

Application was great, it took two coats to get an opaque finish, plus a layer of Seche Vite to finish it off. It goes on like a dream, think I will be wearing this a lot as it is an easy colour to wear!

What do you think of this colour, let me know! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx