Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Tuesday 22 March 2011

NOTD - Boots No7 Spring Collection

So long time, no blogging - I've had a manic 2 weeks at school, but things are starting to settle down, and I'm re-developing a routine, and tonight is the first night that I have less to do. 


This week has seen spring peeking from behind the clouds and everything getting a bit warmer so I decided to dig through my untried pile to find the two colours from the Boots No7 Spring Collection! I know, bit slow on the review of this, but it hasn't been warm enough to justify such spring colours! 


The No7 Spring collection really is gorgeous - I really love the packaging on these bottles:


Spice and Sugar
I love the retro feel of these products and I have already reviewed and still love the liquid eye liner! 
Sugar is a very purple based pink, not my usual colour choice but I had to try it! Spice is a very bright coral with a strong orange base.

I found Sugar to be quite sheer, but I was able to build it up to create a good finish, however in some light I could still see my nail line! 





I decided that it is not quite Spring enough to wear Spice on its own, so I decided to combine the two to create a Sugar based, Spice tipped nail! All topped off with a layer of Seche Vite to seal it in and help it last longer! 

I love these colours, and will be wearing them loads during Spring and Summer, and I can't wait for the No7 Summer collection to be released at some point!

What do you think of these colours? How do you find them? Do they last? Any other comments greatly appreciated! 

2 comments:

  1. I haven't used this line from No7 before, the bottles look really nice and so do the shades. I have a few of the no7 polishes with the black top and really like them xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually really impressed with this - my poor nails really take a battering and it has only just started to show some wear today which I'm pleased with! If you can get your hands on these then do - but I know they are already hard to find! xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx