Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 11 April 2011

Spring Clean-out

Afternoon all, hope your having a good day, for me its the 1st day of my Easter holiday, and I've done so much in school! I needed to clean out my stock cupboard and it inspired me to have a clear out of my bathroom and make up stash! 
So here are my collection of things that I want to get rid of by using them up!
I have:
The whole Clinique 3 step program to get through. I have hardly any face was left, but loads of the toner and moisturiser. 
Kate Moss Roses Perfume
Benefit You Rebel Light Tinted Moisturiser
Soap and Glory Sit Tight
Maybelline 24hr Super Stay - I've so nearly finished this, and I totally love this!
Lush Snow Fairy, I don't want to use all of this up as I love it but I have loads of others ready and waiting!


I will keep you updated on my progress, I need to use these up and try and save some money, fingers crossed!

1 comment:

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx