Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Wednesday 3 August 2011

5 minute face - summer addition

Morning all, where has the sun gone?!


I saw this post over on Dainty Dolly Mix's blog and thought that it looked quite a nice easy one that I could do. I have a very different router in the summer to the winter so this is what I put on most days in the summer!


Products
  • Benefit You Rebel tinted moisturiser with SPF 15
  • Benefit You Rebel Lite tinted moisturiser with SPF 15
  • Benefit Erase Paste in No2
  • Benefit Georgia powder box
  • Sleek storm palette
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder
  • Benefit Dallas 
  • Boots 17 Falsifeye Mascara
  • Inka Mineral Eyeliner

I really do use a lot of Benefit products, but I love them, to me they were always high end products when I was a poor, uneducated teen (now I know better!) however I really love them and they last for ages!


I like to mix the You Rebel's together to create a custom shade, I find it's better for my skin tone, and it makes the tubes last longer (or so I like to think!)


I use the Sleek palette daily, mostly the neutral shades, as well as using it for my eyebrows.


By the time I've put all this on, I think I'm nearer 10 minutes then 5. I tend to not put anything on my lips bar boring Vaseline but that's just me!


I'd love to see what products you use for your five minute face, put your links in the comments box so that I can see!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx