Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 21 August 2011

Boots and Tesco stock up


Afternoon all, if your reading this then it means I'm either eating mums roast dinner or in the car heading back to Watford from Lincoln :(

I never thought I would put Tesco into a title but I popped into town the other day and grabbed some bits.



I saw in Twitter last week that Boots were spoiling us even more then normal and had 3 Lee Stafford products for the grand total of £12! So I practically ran down to Boot and picked up two more pots of Lee Stafford hair treatment for hair that doesn't grow, it's really good, as well as a bottle of the Matt Fat volumising powder. Considering the costs of the hair treatments would total more then £12 then I am really chuffed as I love that treatment although it means I have to dye my hair more often!

Next I headed to Tesco where I picked up a bottle of the TRESemme 24 hour Volume root boosting spray as I'm on the quest for better hair.

Finally, Tesco also had buy one get one free on the VO5 Adaptive Hair Care range so I picked up the shampoo and conditioner with the Nourishing formula as my hair gets dried out with the dye, and for £3.50 I couldn't really complain, and I want to see if it really does work!

So all that for under £20, plus lots of Boots and Tesco points as well!!

Have you tried any of these products? Let me know!!!

Thanks for reading xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I love the VO5 shampoo! xx


    http://nattiee-nattiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep looking for the Hair Treatment but our Boots is always out of stock when I go. Grr.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx