Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Desert Island Products


Imagine that you are going on holiday to a desert island. You are only able to take limited products with you...what would they be?


I thought this would be fun to share what my can't live without products would be, and to hear about yours!

  • Benefit You Rebel Tinted Moisturiser as I hate wearing foundation all the time, but mixing some of this with my chosen foundation is a great for a light coverage!


  • Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara is in my opinion the best mascara I have in my collection. I love that it creates really dark full lashes, and I often just wear this with no eyeshadow at all.


  • Models Own Purple Grey is the colour that I always reach for when I'm undecided. I think that most of the Models Own polishes are fantastic and this colour is one that I cannot live without!


  • Tresemme Colour Revitalise Shampoo and Conditioner is my current love for my hair. I use the shampoo as it helps lock in the red colour that I dye my hair. I cheat with the conditioner and have a bottle of hair dye mixed into it that I put in my hair to keep my colour bright red! I really noticed that this does help me fight the fade, even just using the shampoo on its own!


  • Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish has been sitting on my shelf for a while whilst I used up my previous cleanser and I love that I am now able to use it! It's fantastic, need I say more!

I think those would be the 5 (OK 6) products that I would take with me, what about you?


Thank you for reading x

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I may have to do a post like this! Great post!
    Also, just clicked on your About Me and noticed you're from Watford! Yay, another Herts girl :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Bex, if you do this post then link me in so I can find it and have a look! xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx