Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Saturday 20 August 2011

NOTD: OPI You Don't Know Jacques!


Afternoon all, hope your enjoying your Saturday afternoon. After my last NOTD I started craving dark colours again and so I raided the colours that I have with my at my parents and found a nice transitional polish in the shape of OPI's You Don't Know Jacques!



A milk chocolatey brown with a cool edge to it, this is a great colour on fair and tanned skin. I think it's very similar to Models Own Purple Ash, maybe slightly less reddish but I think that this one will become a regular of mine!

What do you think, do you like it? You can get it from Lena White for £10.50 at
www.lenawhite.co.uk

Thanks for reading :)

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx