Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Sleek Pout Polish - Bonaire



Afternoon all, I hope this post finds you safe and well where ever you live.


I'm totally shocked by what has been going on around the country, especially those in central London.


Any how, I think I'm a bit late on the bandwagon with this post as it now seems to have vanished from the shelves, however I only managed to hunt this down last Monday!


I'm fairly new to Sleek make up, I have the Storm Palette which I adore, but I always stop by the stand in my local Superdrug.
I've read a lot of posts about orange lip colours for the summer season, but the thought of applying a lipstick filled me with fear, I struggle to apply normal coloured lipstick, so a tinted balm is much more me!


I picked up the Sleek Bonaire Pout Polish and was amazed at just how orange it really was. I applied it using my finger and was pleased with the result.





The consistency of the polish is very to a Vaseline lipbalm, and the colour payoff is just enough to tick the orange lip trend. If you wanted to deepen the colour you could layer it over an orange lipstick or lipliner.


The colour lasted about 2 hours before it needed to be reapplied, and wasn't gloopy at all. The only downside to this is that it gets gloopy in the pot when it is hot, and I don't think I will get it all used before it's no longer 'in fashion.'


What do you think of this Pout Polish? Are there any other ones I should pick up?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Came across your lovely blog by chance... am a new follower!

    I love Sleek... I recently bought their Pout Paints and adore them! I've yet to try their Pout Polish yet - definitley looks lush though.

    Txx

    My Blog
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you Terri! Its a great polish, a lovely tinted balm. I have some of the paints but I'm still getting to grips with them! xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx