Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 11 September 2011

FOTD - 11/09/11

Afternoon all, hope your out enjoying this brief spell of sunshine we have recieved today! I'm stuck indoors as the boyfriend has to watch the F1 and I pretend that Im not interested but I actually love it as well! 


So we had to pop into town this morning so I just chucked on a bit of make up so as to not scare any small children! 




    
Face:
Maybelline Superstay 24hr Foundation in Nude Beige
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium Plus
Benefit Coralista 


Eyes:
Make Up Academy Heaven and Earth Palette
Maybelline Mascara Volume Express Colossal Black Waterproof


Lips


Sleek Pout Paint in Minx
Vaseline


So just a quick post as I need to get back to pretending that I'm bored of the F1!


Thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx