Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Friday 23 September 2011

Friday Fitness - Graze Boxes

Evening all, hope your well, thankfully it's Friday which means another fitness post!


This week I wanted to write about food. As some one who is over weight, food is a big deal with me, I have a love hate relationship with it, especially snack foods.


I first read about Graze in a magazine and thought it would be a waste of money and I wouldn't like anything. However on a forum there was a discussion about it, and loads of people were posting codes for free boxes and raving about it! So I decided to do a bit more research, and visited the website and the principle of it was great:
4 perfectly balanced snacks designed to regulate blood sugar abs fill you up! So for a free box, I signed up!


That was 6 months ago and I'm still loving them. I get one box a week, and these are my snacks for school, I need them to get me through the end of the day until tea part of the day! 


This was my box this week:




Its a real mix of chocolate, berries, nuts and crackers! My favourite it the Jaffa Cake box, I actually had that today! 


For £3.49 per box, you can really go wrong! The box comes with a lovely leaflet with all the nutritional information I need for my weight watchers. It also gives me an update of what other things I could get. I also get an e-mail to let me know, and to ask me to rate what I get.


The website allows me to rate what I like and don't like, as well as letting me say what I love! 


If you want to know more then go to the website here. If you want to receive your own box, and fancy a free box and then a half price box then use my code: Y584TMM.


So here it is, another week closer to half term, and another fitness post. I hope your all well, and thanks for reading xx

3 comments:

  1. Sounds great, I have heard lots of good things about graze boxes x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are yummy, try it out with my code for free! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wanna give these a go! :) It really does look tasty for healthy food! :)

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx