Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 19 September 2011

NOTD: China Glaze Traffic Jam

Evening everyone, hope you had a lovely weekend, and Monday wasn't too much of a bad day!


Today I bring you another China Glaze polish from the Metro Collection, this time it's Traffic Jam.


With Flash
Without Flash Low Light
Day Light, No Flash

This polish has been so hard to photograph! Depending on the light it looks totally different! In Bright light and under a flash it comes out bright pink, under low light it is a blue based pink, almost magenta in colour, and finally in daylight it looks like a pink based purple!


So it's a real traffic stopper, not quite knowing what colour it truly is but |I really like it! This is not one of my favourite from the collection, but I think that is because it is more pink then I would like! 


What do you think? Too pink or not?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx