Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Wednesday 14 September 2011

NOTD Models Own Top Turquoise

Afternoon all, hope your well and enjoying your day.


Today I bring you something to brighten your day.

Without Flash


Models Own Top Turquoise, is a bright bluey green which would look great on all skin tones.


It applied really well, and has lasted all week with only minor tip wear.


With Flash
Models Own really do produce great polishes, I've only ever met one polish I didn't like from their range. For the great price of £5, you can't really go wrong.


This is a polish that I think I will reach for more during the summer, but still something for winter, just to add a pop of colour .


What do you think? I have so many Models Own, what colours do you want to see?


Thanks for reading x

2 comments:

  1. I love top turquoise from MO, looks great on you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colour, looks great.


    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com/
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx