Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh

Morning all, hope you well, I'm currently relaxing at my parents.


Today my thoughts turned to Christmas, can you believe that it is just over 60 sleeps until Christmas (not that I'm counting of anything! 


I have a lot of perfume and have been collecting them for quite some time. It's often the go to as a present that my family get me. This perfume was one I got in the summer as a gift from my parents.


Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh is the summer version of Marc Jacobs Daisy. This is a floral perfume which smells of Roses and Apple Blossom. With the combinations of elements in this perfume, it could be over powering but it really isn't which makes it a great get up and go fragrance.


Like its big sister, Daisy Eau So Fresh has the ever so cute daisy topper which really makes it stand out on my shelf.


You can get the 75ml bottle for £47.50, but this will last a long while and a little bit really does go a long way!


So, there is is, my first suggestion for Christmas lists! Wt'hat do you think? What's on your list?


Thanks for reading xx

3 comments:

  1. i love this perfume, and i keep meaning to go out and pick up the giftset for myself! such a pretty fragrance xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bottles cute, but the scent isn't for me, everybody is different :) My friends love it.

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com/
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments ladies, it is a pretty fragrance, not one I would normally pick for myself but every now and then I get an urge to wear it constantly! x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx