Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Saturday 8 October 2011

NOTD - Andrea Fulerton Trio in Gold Finger

Morning all, hope your well. Up early this morning to watch the rugby, kinda wish Id stayed in bed!


Today I bring you not one but two different colours on one manicure!


I bought this polish nearly a year ago at the Clothes Show Live at the NEC, but haven't tried it until now. On the day of the Clothes Show I had my nails done by one of the nail technicians on the Andrea Fulerton stand, and if I'm totally honest, I hated the colour she put on (no idea what it was) and so I was very dubious about this one...until now!





The principle of these is interesting. You can wear each colour on its own, or layer the two for a 3rd colour.


The gold is a yellowy blackened gold, totally smooth but it leaves a mottled glitter effect. The white is a very simple silvery white which is quite unremarkable really. Layered together with the gold first and then the white you get a gorgeous silver colour.


I've been wearing this for 4 days and it hasn't chipped because the formula is so thin that it sits totally flush to the nail.


You can buy this from Superdrug for £7.99 which is quite good considering your get 3 different colours.


What do you think, is it something you would try? Are there any other colour combinations your would recommend?


Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx