Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 6 November 2011

FOTD - Firework display

Afternoon all, hope your well and enjoying your Sunday. As you read this I will be on my way to a spinning class to burn off last nights food binge!


Today I have a face of the day for you from last night when I went to a fireworks display!




Face
Mac Face and Body foundation in C3
Benefit Georgia ( I'm gutted this is being discontinued :( )
Benefit Coralista Blush
Benefit Erase paste in 1 Fair


Eyes
Sleek storm Palette using the gold all over and then the dark blue in the corner (not that you can tell)
HD Brow palette for my eyebrows and the black to line top and bottom
Boots 17 Falsifeye mascara


And that's it, not a lot of product as I only did it quickly but it was fun to have a play with my makeup for once!


Also I've dyed my hair red again (not that you can really tell in these pictures!) what do you think? Let me know




Thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx