Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Sitting...Waiting...Wishing...Make Up!

Morning lovelies, hope your well - its now Wednesday! This week is a bit of a tough one as I have had to leave my precious class to take on the very challenging Year 6 who are all over the place due to having no solid teacher for weeks! 


I decided on Monday that if I make it through this week alive then I will treat myself to some MAC when I next head into London, or shall order on line before that!


So here are what I really want!!


Viva Glam Melt Your Heart Lip Bag - £29.50


First on my list are two lipsticks that I have had my eye on for a while but not thought about buying. Until now...Coming in this gorgeous red bag with a glitter handle, this would make a great present for someone (or for yourself!) This is top of what I want and think I will be ordering it if I survive!


 Glitter and Ice Collection - Unconditionally Fabulous - £10.00

If this doesn't scream 'Buy Me, Buy Me!!' then I don't know what does! A gorgeously glittery polish which in the picture looks like it has red,pink,blue and silver glitter in it! This one is well worth a look! 
Glitter and Ice Lipstick in -Whirls and Twirls - £14.00

Not my usual colouring choice but one I quite fancy. I really like the white packaging of this collection, very sleek! I think I will have to visit a shop before I get this one as I'm not 100%

 Pro-Palette Eyeshadow x 15 - £11.50

OK I know I'm not a big blogger but even I do not own a Mac eye-shadow palette, nor do I own any of their eye-shadows (smack on hand) so my plan is to start building my collection and what better way to start then with the palette!


Paint Pot in Painterly - £13.50

So on Monday I asked the question on Twitter of what I should get and thank you to all the lovely enablers who suggested this! I've read lots of blogs and seen lots of videos where Painterly is a key product so I think it's time to invest!

Thank you for all your suggestions, hopefully I will live until Friday and can then hit the shops for real or virtually and get some things so look out for a future haul!

Thanks for reading xx

1 comment:

  1. Ooh good luck with the new kids hun, I'm sure you'll have them in proper form in no time!

    Love the top collection, the two lippies and the bag and think its actually quite a bargain for MAC! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx