Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Tuesday 15 November 2011

A Little bit of Lush

Morning ladies, Tuesday is upon us and so far this week is going well, that could all change as we are in the middle of testing week for the kids! 


Last weekend I popped into town and had a browse around Lush for Christmas range. It was a battle but I was able to walk out with only two products which is good for me but the boyfriend was being harassed by one of the sales girls (when did they become so pushy!)













Candy Mountain


How cute is this! A gorgeous swirl of pink and white loveliness. You can smell a mix of Vanilla and Candy floss, something I love as it reminds me of Snow Fairy. This is quite a large bubble bar and I think it should give me 2 or 3 baths if I break it up. This cost me £2.35 which is very reasonable and I think I need to buy a few more.


Christmas Eve



38 days until Christmas Eve!!!! Ok so I'm a bit excited, but then who isn't! This smells really strongly of something very musky which I have now found out is the Irish Moss Powder that we all know about (nope, me neither!) Underneath that you can smell Jasmine which I love. Lush recommend using this bubble bar before bed to help relax you, and I think I might just do this towards the end of term when Christmas at school really kicks in! For £2.95 this should break up into 2 baths and I can't wait to try! 




So there you have it, the start of the Christmas season at Lush and I'm sure that there will be many more now that I've started! 


So what do you think, what else should I try?


Thanks for reading xx



1 comment:

  1. I love candy mountain, I love anything lush, my mum adores Christmas eve, I think it's cute, just not my scent! Two great lush products though. You'll probs get 4 or 5 at a push, baths out of Christmas eve :)

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx