Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Thursday 15 December 2011

Advent Door 15 - Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub

Evening Lovelies, hope you have had a good day.


I'm busy getting ready for our staff night out, but I still have a bit of time before I head out - we're going to Pizza Express, I will try and pop some photo's up tomorrow.



I'm not a big lipstick fan, I think this is because I get very dry lips and I have a terrible habit of picking at them when I'm stressed or worried.


To counter this have found a wonder product. Lush Bubblegum lip scrub is a sugary sweet scrub that is also edible.


Its made from sugar crystals which have been flavoured a gorgeous Bubblegum flavouring. I keep this on my desk at work, and I have one in my handbag as well for those moments when I find that my lips are quite dry and in need of some love.4


You only need to touch your finger to the scrub to pick it up and then rub it all over your lips to remove the flakes. When you've throughly scrubs your lips then you can lick it off and are left with lovely smooth lips.


Now for me because I have very poor lips, it takes me a long time to get smooth lips and I need a very highly moisturising lip balm. 


For £4.95 you get quite a big pot and it has really lasted me well, I'm about half way through now and I use it at least twice a day over the last 3 months.


So what do you think? 


Thanks for reading xx

1 comment:

  1. I love this, its yummy like snow fairy and works the best out of all theirs I've had

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com/
    Lucy
    x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx