Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 19 December 2011

Advent Door 19 - MUA Immaculate Collection


Afternoon lovelies, hope your well. I've only recently discovered MUA cosmetics, having started off with the Heaven and Earth Palette. Since then the Superdrug in town has gradly got a smaller and smaller display which is quite upsetting. So I took to twitter to find where I could get it and the lovely people at MUA said I could shop online at http://www.muastore.co.uk/.

I ended up spending £12.00inc postage on various bits for my sisters Xmas present, and because I spent over £8.00 I got a free Immaculate Collection palette which I am really excited about! 

The Immaculate Collection is made up of 24 colours, a neat mix of glitters, shimmers and matt shades, isnt it gorgeous?!















Some of the shades are really creamy and give really good colour pay off, whilst others are more of a highlight colour. I think for £8.00 you can't really go wrong with this and I think I will get a lot of use out of it.


So what do you think? Have you tried the Immaculate Collection yet?


Thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx