Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Saturday 18 February 2012

Burts Bees Colour Keeper Shampoo and Conditioner

Afternoon lovelies, hope your enjoying your weekend. I've spent the last couple of days at my parents house and now I'm at my nephews 4th birthday party, we're having a Scooby Doo themed party.


I've had my hair dyed different colours for as long as I can remember, but the biggest problem I have is how dry and damaged it gets, so I try to treat it well whenever possible.


To help, I use a lot of shampoos which are aimed at coloured hair, and I was recently sent a shampoo and conditioner by Burts Bees.


Burts Bees Colour Keeper Green Tea & Fennel Seed Shampoo and Conditioner is a natural shampoo and conditioner which are sulphate free that help to neutralise elements that can damage the hair, as well as improving the vibrancy of coloured hair.


Considering its sulphate free the shampoo does foam up quite well, but I find that I get quite a lot of product build up after a few days and so I need to use a different shampoo to get rid of that. Also the consistency is very thin so I find myself using more then I should.


The smell is quite underwhelming so its not one that will linger over the course of the day which I quite like.



The contitioner is quite thick so it nourishes my hair well, but does take a lot of work to get washed out and its easy to not get it all out.


Overall I do like these, my hair has never been quite so lovely, and it leaves it very glossy which is nice.


You can get Burts Bees products from http://www.burtsbees.co.uk and http://www.feelunique.com where its priced between £8.50 - £9.99.


Have you ever tried any Burts Bees hair care?


Thanks for reading xx

1 comment:

  1. Haven't tried any hair products yet, being the hair junkie of products I should :P
    Great review lovely.

    Lucy
    x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx