Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Guest Blog - Soap & Glory The Breakfast Scrub

Afternoon lovelies, hope your enjoying your week, can't believe its already half way through half term and I have so much to do still! February is all about not spending money for me which is really hard at the moment! So I reached out to a few bloggers about their favourite low cost items, and its Kelsey's turn today!


Hey everyone,

My name is Kelsey; I have a blog called Penelope’s beauty obsessions that is all about beauty and hair products, with reviews, hauls, swatches and more. You can also find me on twitter under @MissPenelope90

Today I’m going to review a soap and glory product for the lovely Sarah for her Frugal February posts.
So here goes:

 The Breakfast Scrub.

Exfoliator with organic cupuacu bio scrubs, bananas, almond and honey extracts. Features a great new maple fragrance.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Scoop out a handful and rub it between your palms, then scrub in circles onto damp skin until you feel smoother.
(From their website)
I brought it for £9.45.



This product smell delicious, it’s got oats, bananas, honey, and maple syrup in here so it smells good enough to eat, and it’s just as good on your skin, leaves your skin so soft and silky, and it’s got big bits of sugar and oats in it so you can differently feel that it is working.









I use it every time I go for a shower and just before I put on fake tan because it gets rid of all the dead skin and softens rough areas like knees and elbows. I’ve read a couple of reviews that say they put it on their face as a Exfoliator but I haven’t tried this yet. It is a huge tub and you don’t need to use a lot, I’ve used this 4 times and barely touched the surface.
I love this; it’s my go to product when I’m in the shower.



Have you tried this product before? Let me know in the comments below
See you soon
xx


Thank you Kelsey for a great post about a great product, definitely low cost but worth it! Pop over to her blog here and share her some love! 


If you want to guest post then please let me know! 


Thanks for reading xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx