Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 13 February 2012

The No Name Book Club

Evening lovelies, a second post from me tonight, that's because I want to start a book club!!

Last night got talking to a few people on twitter about starting one as we enjoy reading or want to read a bit more for fun.

So to keep it easy, we will pick a book, read it and then discuss on a post, whether that be me writing a post or someone else writing the post and posting it as guest post then its all cool.

This weeks I've picked two books which I will get read this week are:


 




Me Before you by Jojo Moyes and War Horse by Michael Morpurgo.


I've picked these books as they contrast with each other, but both are written by exceptional authors and so should be interesting reads.


If people want to change the book choice then please let me know, or if you want to put a book forward then please please comment and let me know! 


If you fancy joining us then let me know in the comments below, so far the book club with No Name consists of:


@KnickersanNails (me!)
@Miss_Jenx
@robynwinrow
@pretastyleblog 
@sarahseesall


let me know if your joining in by commenting below, and if you can come up with a name for the group then woohoo!!!


xx

3 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great idea! I love reading. I'd love to join - have always wanted to be part of a book club and was discussing it today! My only concern is not keeping up because I work a lot. How often will you 'meet'?


    Viktoria x

    www.shepaintshernails.com Twitter: @EternalLife_

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're thinking every 2 weeks so it gives people time but if we all read the book fast then can discuss and change it sooner! Everyone is going for the jojoba moyles book for this week if you want to get it and join us?!

      Delete
  2. I've always wanted to join a book club! Please can I join? X

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx