Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 6 February 2012

Shopping my Stash #2

Evening lovelies, hope Monday finds you well and warm after a very slushy day.


This week is the last week before half term, and it's cold and dark so I think my choices reflect my tiredness an need to sleep!!






Face:


Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - this in not sure on, it's incredibly drying on my skin, and the coverage doesn't last ages but it goes on quick and blends well in the morning, giving me a bit more of an awake look.


Topshop Cream Blush in Flush - this is a very vibrant pink that actually blends nicely leaving more of a rosy glow that lasts on my cheeks, very quick you use!


MAC MSF Natural in Medium Plus- is probably a bit dark for me but I love it over the foundation to stop me looking like death!


Eyes:
Urban Decay Naked Pallette - my current go to for lazy eyes, I'm LOVING how easy it is to throw on in the morning.


Maybelline Falsies Mascara - Full, thick lases = awake looking Sarah so this is a much needed product for me!!!


Perfume:


Lacoste Inspiration - Found this in a bag, totally forgot I had it but I really love it, so will be rocking it this week!!!


So, what do you think of my choices? sorry for poor picture quality, stuck using my phone again and the lighting in my room is really bad!!!


Thanks for reading xx

1 comment:

  1. i never picked up the naked palette- it does look quite convenient though xx

    My Blog: Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx