Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 13 February 2012

Shopping my Stash #3

Afternoon lovelies, hope your well. This is my third week of shopping my stash and I'm really starting to enjoy it although I really need to dig into my other box and pick out a few different bits.


This weeks products are part of my lazy week as its half term so wont be wearing much as I prefer to let my skin breath when I'm not in work.


So here it is:

Face:

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - I will review this soon, I'm having a sort of love/hate with it!
Benefit Erase Paste - Love this!
Benefit Coralista Blush - gives a gorgeous flush as though I've been outside for a walk in the cold.


Eyes:

Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes - This is my ultimate lazy go to product, use it on my eyes as well as for filling my eyebrows.
Maybelline Colossal Cat Eyes Mascara - Its quick and easy to use for creating full eyelashes.


So there we have it, my products for this week! 

Do you use any of these?

Thanks for reading xx

1 comment:

  1. I've really been wanting to try out that foundation, it looks so nice! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx