Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 19 February 2012

This Weeks Ups & Downs #7

Evening lovelies, it's very late but we have just got home so thought I would write this quickly.

Ups:

• Half term, a wonderful week off that was much needed. I've caught up with friends, had time with my family an the boys family, slept lots, drove my new car for the first time and generally had a nice week!

• A lot of people don't know but I love cars and for my 17th birthday my parents bought me a classic Mini. This has been restored by my dad and myself over the last 7 years and finally it is on the road, and she is gorgeous!! I can't wait to get her full time!!


Downs:

• Its the end of half term :( back to school for another 6 weeks, feel like I didn't get anything done that I needed to so now feel a little stressed out at the prospect!

• Still Skint, although I have managed to save enough for my camera and have ordered it thanks to lots of eBaying of things. Only a week and a bit until payday.

• Staying the same weight over 6 weeks is really annoying me. I need to get back into some form of exercise routine to get this weight off me!! Think I need to take pictures and put them up around the flat!!! Might even post about it!

So there you have it, my week in all it's glory. Not a bad week but not a good one either, 6 weeks until 2 weeks off!!


How was your week?

Thanks for reading xx

2 comments:

  1. you own a classic mini!! wow! it looks absolutely amazing!!
    so pleased you saved enough for the camera! didnt take you long at all!!! well done, and enjoy it when it comes!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your car is so cute! :D I want either a mini or a beetle when I pass :)
    Just aren't they everywhere now!? Whatever car I like I then get stalked by them every way I turn :P Love the classics, you don't see them much!

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx