Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 26 February 2012

This Weeks Ups & Downs #7

Evening lovelies, hope your well and had a great weekend - this week has been a rollercoaster!


Up:
School was good this week, busy but uneventful which was nice. Nearly up to date with all my planning and marking which is nice :)


We went to the zoo today! Didn't realised how close Whipsnade zoo is to us, but it was a great day, wandering about. I'll write up a post soon once I've sorted the photos - took over 100 so need to pic and choose! 


Down:


Still battling with the scales but I'm back on Weightwatchers, tracking on my phone. Ive had some nice meals but I need to get better at tracking!


Saturday was a really low day, i don't know why but I woke in a really bad mood, nothin could shake it, the boy even offers to buy me some nail polish and that didn't cheer me up! Thank you those people who tweeted me, I feel much better today!


Still hating my fringe, but learning to style it slowly!!


So that was my week, ups and downs all over the place! Hope this week will be better - how was your week?


Thanks for reading xx



1 comment:

  1. So glad you are feeling better now! cannot wait to see your pictures from the Zoo!! :D
    I cut myself a fringe last night, almost starting to regret it, definitely will be by Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx