Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Saturday 11 February 2012

Virtual Hauling - Topshop

Afternoon lovelies, hope your well and enjoying your weekends.

It's that half way to pay day point for me and I'm really struggling to not go out and shop and stick everything on my credit card so I have taken to virtual hauling various 
websites and I thought I would show you what I want from Topshop's clothing range at the moment.

Topshop Wishlist


1) Tall Speckle Midi Dress - £29.00
2) Tall Unicorn Sweater - £26.00
3) Tall Chiffon Tennis Playsuit - £48.00
4) Tall Black Flippy Hem Dress - £15.00
5) Tall Metallic Pleat Midi Skirt - £36.00
6) Tall Acid Wash Foil Skull Vest - £18.00


All of these are from the Tall range as most things from Topshop barely cover my bum if I get them from the regular part. I already have the Flippy Dress but in what they describe as Oxblood colour!


It's quite fun virtual hauling, I need to get back onto Fantasy Shopper as well, but for now Polyvore is entertaining me!


What do you think?


Thanks for reading xx

3 comments:

  1. That Flippy Hem Dress is really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love #6 but it would be a dress on me, I have to get things from the petite range!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all of the things, hate that I have no money so can't get any :(

      Delete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx