Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Thursday 15 March 2012

Virtual Hauling - Aztec Print

Evening lovelies, hope you're all well, the weekend is creeping ever closer at the moment!

Today I've been doing a bit of virtual hauling as I'm craving prints at the moment. I think as a curvier person, prints can be a bit scary, they highlight an area on the body and draw attention to it. 

So I've picked some items, and how I would wear them!

Aztec Print
1 - Topshop Burnout Tshirt - £20 - I love the colour of this shirt, pastel and prints combined. I could easily wear this all summer with shorts and converse, or throw it on when I'm on holiday as a cover up.


2 - Aztec Print Leggings - £20 - I actually own these, I bought them on Saturday in London and I was drawn to them as the colours are quite muted so I don't feel so concious. I wore them Sunday with a dark denim shirt, but I styled it here with the Tshirt as they don't clash. Great for at festivals.


3 - Motel Midi Dress With Cut Out Racer Back In Aztec Print - £32 - I love this dress. I think its quite bold but would look great for a summer wedding. The back detail is really cute. A more toned curvy figure could wear this but I'm not sure.


4 - Walton Wooden Flatform Wedges - £50. I WANT THESE!! These would be great for work and play, put with any of these items, the black colour doesn't over power, however the other colours they come in (Bronze, Pastel Blue) would add a nice clash of colour!


5 - Black Aztec Playsuit - £32 - How cute is this! This is great for curvy figures as the print is on one part of the the outfit and not the whole outfit. I love the waist on this, my only wish is that it came in part of the Tall section at Topshop as this will only just cover my bum!


6 - Wiona Square Toe Wedges - £80 - Ok so their pricey but they look comfy and something that could be dressed up or down! 


7 - Aztec Print Bodycon Skirt - £20 - There's that print again, the black and grey. The pattern is lovely for the skirt, not to obvious but something I could wear a lot over spring and summer. The price is great, as the bodycon skirts are well fitted from Topshop.

So there are some of my print picks, I love spending virtual money on things I want, just wish I had the money to do so!

What do you think?

Thanks for reading xx

2 comments:

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx