Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Saturday 3 March 2012

NOTD - W7 Black & Purple

Afternoon lovelies, hope your well and having a good weekend. It;s been a while since I've posted about nail polish, but a recent trip home has rekindled my addiction!


I've heard about W7 before, but never seen any in any shops to try. When I was at my parent over half term we found a shop that sold lots of beauty products at trade price! So being me I picked up quite a lot of stuff and here are the two W7 polishes I picked.


W7 Black and Purple


Both polishes are super shiny with a nice thickness consistency that covers easily and quickly. The polish dries really quickly and lasts well over the course of a week - these photos were taken last weekend and its only just needing taking off now :)

I love black polish, all year round I will wear it, especially in the winter! 

The bottle is very similar to OPI so makes it feel more luxurious then some other brands, with a nice easy grip brush.

You can buy W7 online at http://www.fragrancemad.com/w7-nail-polish for £3.45 and I did spot 2 colours in New Look today in Watford so maybe its becoming more main stream!


What do you think? Have you tried this brand before?


Thanks for reading xx

3 comments:

  1. That purple is stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That purple is absolutely freaking gorgeous and looks amazing with the black! xxx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that shade of purple! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx