Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Friday 2 March 2012

OOTD: Seeing Spots

Evening lovelies - first post from me this week, feel like I havent had any free time for ages!


An outfit for you today with a twist. At school today we celebrated World Book Day. We all had to dress up as a children's book character and when my first plan fell through this was my back up!



Bottoms - PJs from Primary £6
Black Top -Primark £3
White Top - Primark £3
Shoes - White Converse


I thought I was quite on trend with animal print. 


And for my make up I kept it simple with a mascara and eye liner

It was a great day with all the staff and children getting involved, although its sad that most only know the films of books :( In assembly the Y1s were really worried as I was chased by one of the other members of staff who was dressed as Cruella Deville!

What do you think?!

Thanks for reading xx

4 comments:

  1. We've seen all kinds of characters at work yesterday and today, very sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha love this! I wish I could go to work in my PJs :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, were they really worried? how sweet! what year do you teach?

    You make a lovely dog! ;) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were really worried, it was very funny!!
      I teach 4/5 mixed so 8-10 yr olds, it's great fun!

      Delete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx