Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Wednesday 18 April 2012

NOTD - Models Own Beth's Blue

Evening lovelies, hope your well and not too bummed out by all the rain.


Recently I've been raiding my collection more for nail polishes, as I have so many I haven't worn for ages and even some I bought and then forgot about! This polish is one of them.



Models Own Beth's Blue is a pale lavender/purple/blue/gorgeous polish which looks blue in the bottle but dries with the purple tinge to it.

As with all Models Own polishes, it applies perfectly in 2 coats and lasted about 4 days before it chipped and that's only because I trapped my finger!


This is a really fresh, spring polish which looks great in fingers and toes, now and in the summer with more of a tan.


I don't know why I have ignored this one for so long but I'm sure this will get a lot of wear over the summer!



If you hurry down to Boots they currently have 3 for 2 on all cosmetics and for £5, you need this shade in your life!


What do you think? Have you tried Beth's Blue before? I'm thinking of combining it with a green accent nail, do you want to see?


Thanks for reading xx

1 comment:

  1. What a nice colour! I am really impressed with models own lately for the price, now I know it's 3 for 2 I may have a shopping trip...
    Stace x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx