Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 1 April 2012

This Weeks Ups & Downs #12

Evening all, its that time again where I look back over my week, and boy has this week been an up and down week!


Up:

  • Its finally the Easter holidays! We're now 2/3s of the way through this year, meaning I have 2 full weeks off. I'm looking forward to having some time to myself, to catch up on blogging, to see friends and family. I'm also going to be working a few days - teaching the year 6's that need a boost for SATs.
  • The weather is getting better so I'm making an effort to take more pictures of what I wear, as I'm not living in jeans quite so much at the moment - still rocking my slippers through!
  • I'm really into my spinning at the moment. I've never been able to run, spending most of my life dancing or swimming so its nice to try something new - its challenging but I love it.

Down:
  • Although its my holidays, the boys still got to work so this means lots of time on my own - this is one of the reasons I started blogging, but long periods of solitude tend to make me quite low so hopefully working will combat this.
  • More staff left this week at school :( its hard as it makes more work for the rest of us, plus some of the kids think I'm next!
  • The weather is doing some strange things at the moment - snow is forecast this week (not for Herts thankfully!) even the Moon was confused today!!

So there was my week - how was yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx