Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 6 May 2012

FOTD: Subtle Shimmer

Afternoon lovelies - how nice does it feel to know that tomorrow is a Bank Holiday?! I have been clinging to this day off for weeks now - need that day.


It's not often that I do a Face of the Day post, a) becuase I often don't have time, and b) I usually hate the way I look in the pictures, but for some reason these ones are ok.


This is the make up I wore yesterday to pop into town. It was really quick and easy, but I wanted to try out my recently purchased Brighton Rock lipstick from Topshop.



I've used:
17 BB Cream in Medium and Maybelline 24hr Superstay foundation in Ivory mixed together.
Benefit Stick It concealor
Benefit Lemon Aid as eye lid primer
Benefit Georgia to powder



 Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Gold all over
Elf eyeshadow - MoonDust for the crease and Ivory for the inner corner
Maybelline Falsies Mascara
HD Brow Palette
Benefit Coralista
Topshop Lipstick in Brighton Rock


I quite like this as it was very simply but the lips were the statement here - and I never wear bright/any lipstick! The gold added the light shimmer, making my eyes seem more awake.


An easy, fresh face for a Saturday shopping :D


Thanks for reading xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx