Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 25 June 2012

NOTD - Topshop Celestial

Evening lovelies, hope your well, sorry I haven't blogged in a while but report season has taken over at school and so my life has been all about reports and nothing else :( No makeup post today as I haven't had time, plus feeling really rough today :(


So I'm forcing my self to take a break and get caught up with blogging. It feels like ages since I wrote about a polish but that's because this one has been on my nails for nearly two weeks! This is very rare but it means it must be love!


Topshop make up is fast becoming a favourite among the blogging and real world, if a week goes by where I don't see a review of their cream blush or lip colours then I worry. Their nail polish collection is ever expanding, and the core collection changes seasonally.


I've tried a few Topshop polishes in the past and loved some and hated other but this one has to be my all time favourite!


Celestial is a true corn flower blue polish. In some lights it has a hint of lilac but this really is not all the time. It's bright, refreshing a perfectly summary.


Contrast Essie Cute as a Button
It applies really well, this is two coats fully opaque with a base coat and it only started to chip after a very busy weekend of lifting tools and boxes. I've since reapplied this and still love it, plus lots of people have complimented me on it ( and who doesn't love a compliment!) Its not super shiny, nor is it matte finish but it still glows on the nail.


Topshop polish has a squared off brush that distributes polish evenly over the nail, leaving it streak free. Something I will say is that make sure you leave plenty of time between coats as this polish did bubble when I rushed it which was disappointing so it needs time to dry.


For £5, I can see Topshop polishes becoming a bit of an addiction for me, similar to the Models Own ones at the same price. As I said, the collection is ever changing and evolving so if you see a colour, grab it as I don't know how long they will be about for!


What do you think? Are there any other Topshop colours your like, love or loathe?


Xx

4 comments:

  1. Love that colour! I just dont seem to be able to pull off these blues, but it seriously looks stunnin! Im already addicted to their lipsticks, blushes & nail polishes, it's ridiculous. I do admire their strategy of 'you-never-know-when-itll-be-gone-get-it-now' lol it's workin at least on me:D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour looks lovely on your nails, I haven't tried TS polishes yet.

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you must try them, they are amazing!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! :D hehe <3 its such a gorgeous colour! <3

    www.mrajbx3.com xD <3

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx