Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Marc Jacobs Dot

Afternoon lovelies,

Over the year's I've gathered quite a collection of fragrances, I love how they look in my bathroom, and I do wear them all (not at once, obviously) but my go to brand is Marc Jacobs.

I adore Daisy and Lola so when my mum asked me what I wanted them to pick up for me from Duty Free on their holiday, I knew I had to add Dot.

Dot is inspired by Marcs love for polka dots, although unless you know this, its easy to think it relates to ladybirds, especially with the packaging, the signiture oversize top is so cute!

The perfume itself is a very floral affair, with the initial notes being quite fruity, this warms to a more floral scent with jasmine and orange blossom. Considering this was released as a summer fragrance, its more of an evening scent, but I think I will get more wear out of it over the autumn and into the winter.

It's an Eau de Parfum so it's a lot stronger then an Eau de Toilette, so you only need a very little bit before it becomes overpowering - I can't wait for them to release this as an Eau de Toilette as I suspect that will be a lot fresher then this one.

You can pick Dot up from any perfume shop, however if you buy it from Boots or Boots.com then you recieve a free gift. Mine is the 50ml bottle and cost £47.00, but it also comes in 30ml and 100ml.



Have you tried Dot yet? 

2 comments:

  1. I work in a perfume shop, and this is by far the best seller of the past few months! The 30ml bottle is different, but just as adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got a Sample of this at Sephora yesterday..Smells so good and the bottle is awesome..think this may be added to my perfume collection soon:)
    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx