Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Lush Jacko Ballistic - Review

Hi lovelies,
Happy Halloween!!!! 
Another day and another product from the Lush Halloween collection - I am totally in love with the other items so this one I was really excited about picking up, how cute is it! Jacko was first released back in 2009 and is now available as a Limited Edition product which I fear means it will be changed for next year.


Jacko is a bath ballistic which is really spicy, which makes the bath really cosy and warming - perfect for these cold nights at the moment. 


The bath turns a lovely orange with this, however there weren't  many bubbles so I threw in a good chunk of Comforter bubble bar after to make lots of bubbles - the smell was amazing - like sitting in a room full of Lemsip. The cloves and cardamon oil make this really spicy, but the peppermint oil add a fresh twist to it, and the scent lingered on my skin which was nice.

You can pick these up for £3.95 and if like me are wanting to be a tad frugal then cut it in half and get two baths from it! 

Have you tried this lovely bath ballistic? Do you like bubbles or no bubbles? xx

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I love the bath ballistics but wish they bubbled up too

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx