Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 11 November 2012

Guest Bloggers Wanted - Advent Door Posts

Afternoon lovelies, hope your well and enjoying your weekend

As a kid, my favourite thing about December bar Christmas was my advent calendar - I loved opening the door each day and getting the chocolate in a unidentifiable shape ( only Cadbury will do by the way) I think it was like a present a day leading up to the big day! So last year I recreated this on the blog with a Xmas themed post everyday on the blog - well I attempted to but it's quite hard without starting in July!

This year, I want to make it bigger and open it up to my lovely fellow bloggers to write a post about the most magical time of the year - who doesn't love Christmas. I'm looking for posts that centre around the topic of Xmas, but the post is your choice! Some ideas would be:
Gift Guides
Recipes
Beauty
Fashion
Places to visit
Outfits,
The lists are endless!

All I ask is that you send the posts to me by the end of November so that I can get them scheduled. If your interested them let me know either on here, email me at knickers.nailsblog@gmail.com or tweet me.

So, let me know :) xx


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx