Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Saturday 10 November 2012

Origins Clear Improvements Mask - Review

Afternoon lovelies, hope your all wrapped up somewhere warm as its got really cold!

So, with Winter fast approaching, I've been indulging in a lot more skin care, especially as my skin gets a tad confused, especially with the change in temperature.

One thing that I've been loving recently is the Origins Clear Improvements mask. It seems to be the blogger essential, especially after Anna over at Vivianna Does Makeup raved about it.

Clear Improvements is designed for those of us who suffer from congested, clogged up pores as well as oily skin. It works by drawing out all the nasty stuff that clogs up our pores, whilst drying up any oilyness.


I use this once a week, whilst I'm in the bath. First I cleanse and exfoliate my skin, and then apply this, using an old foundation brush so that it spreads evenly without wasting too much product. This dries to a hard mask and you can see it getting into your pores - its quite gross really.

Then everyone's favourite bits, pulling faces to crack in in the mirror before washing it off and applying a layer of moisturiser for overnight loveliness.

I've had this for nearly 3 months now and having used it weekly, its made a big difference to my skin, especially my forehead which gets quite bad due to having a fringe. For £20 you get 100ml bottle, and you really don't need to use a lot so well worth the money. You can pick it up in store or on line from here.

Mask Marvels
Alternatively, you can get it as part of this set for under £30, and receive this, as well as the Drink Up mask and the Out of Trouble mask - so get that on your Xmas list!

I'm loving playing with skincare at the moment so are there any other recommendations for masks to try? How have you got on with this mask? xx


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this review, I hadn't heard of this yet! I have super oily skin with the most enormous pores and bad spots so this sounds like it's definitely worth a try. Also the giftset seems perfect as I can use complimentary products along side it ! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx