Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Thursday 6 December 2012

Advent Door 6 - Gifts for Sisters - Feel Unique

Advent Door 6 - Gifts for Sisters - Feel Unique



Morning lovelies

I thought I would open the door a bit earlier today - do you prefer it now or a bit later?

So as it's Thursday, that means late night shopping in town and I need to get on with my shopping or else there will be no visit from Santa!

Today I've been thinking about what to get my little sister, I know she wants hair and beauty stuff so thought I would collect some ideas together for you. All the gifts are £30 or less, and I think a great gift idea for sisters or just for yourself!

1 - Redken Extreme Gift Set - £17.00 - I'm sure most of us at this time of year have rather frazzled ends to our hair, so some TLC is much needed. This kit gives you that as it includes:
- Redken Extreme Shampoo 300ml
- Redken Extreme Conditioner 250ml
Both of these total more then £25 but at £17 that's a good saving. 

2 - Tangle Teezer Original - £10.20 - I really want one of these, I know that this would help with my long curly hair as well as my sister shorter curlier hair. I love that this is purple and glittery, and I know lots of people swear by them :) 

3 - Joico Moisture Recovery Set - £19.95 - So again with the heavy treatment, curly hair often lacks moisture hence the frizz you get, so I thought this would be great for my sister. This set contains:
- Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo for Dry Hair 300ml
- Joico Moisture Recovery Conditioner for Dry Hair 300ml
It totals over £26 so to get it for under £20 is good value.

4 - Morroccan Oil Treatment 100ml - £30.45 - So every blogger and every girl in the world surely has heard of Morroccan Oil and how wonderful it is, especially treating dry hair. My sister mentioned this a while a go, and I thought this would be a nice treat for her.

5 - Philip Kingsley Soft & Shiney Jet Set - £17.00 - Now the holey grail of dry hair solvers for me is the Philips Kingsley Elasticizer, so when I saw this kit, I knew I would love to receive this sort of kit. This contains:
-Philip Kingsley Moisture Balancing Shampoo 75ml 
- Philip Kingsley Moisture Balancing Conditioner 75ml 
- Philip Kingsley Elasticizer 75ml 
This should total £27.00 so a great £10 saving. 


You can pick these up with free delivery from Feel Unique, and currently they have an advent calender (bit like this!) with a free gift or offer every day - there have been some crackers already! 

So, which one are you hoping for? Or have you picked something for your sister? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx