Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Friday 18 January 2013

Spring/Summer '13 Trends from Apricot


It may not seem like it, but in a matter of weeks spring will be upon us. Already the shops are starting to fill up with new season trends to tempt us to spend our pennies, and my wishlist is already starting to grow!


Recently, I was lucky enough to be sent a Lookbook from Apricot for SS '13 and I've had to keep it under-wraps until today! I have looked through this book sooo many times since I got it on Monday, and have post-it notes on everything I want! 




 Inspired by the swinging 60's, the shapes of this collection are very feminine, with cinched in waists, pencil skirts and monochrome detailing, I especially love the lazer cut dress for work in the summer!


 Blue has to be one of my favourite trends for the coming season, and with a selection of shades, Apricot have really hit the nail on the head. I love the Roseanna blouse which is longer line for wearing with shorts come the warmer weather or with my disco pants.


I want everything from the collection!!!! I love the the desaturated prints, the darker colours and the fact that studs and crosses continue. The dress and the jumper are on my wishlist with out a doubt!

I love Apricot, my Works Xmas outfit was from there and I love the fit and flare of the clothes, plus there is a store in Westfield!! To have a look at the full collections, head over to the website -   http://www.apricotonline.co.uk - as an extra treat, if you spend £50 on the new season trend, you can get £10 off if you use TERRIFIC10 - I know what I'm going to be doing this evening!


What trends of the new season are you most looking forward to? Which outfit would you pick? xx

5 comments:

  1. I'm really liking the blue trend at the moment <3

    I love the navy dress from the 'True Blue' collection!

    Naomi xxx

    whatnaomiknows.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that "grunge" dress :) I need to get myself some new clothes!
    LaceyLoves x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Havent come across Apricot before but loving some of the items you posted!!
    new follower from the #bbloggers blog hop
    http://toxylicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous, I want it all!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel an order coming on come payday xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx