Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Models Own - Ice Neon


The sun is shining, blue sky is forcing its way through, spring is in the air and Models Own are tempting us again with another fantastic collection - with a twist!

Ice Neon is a collection of 5 Neon bright polish,  but the difference is that these are housed in a special frosted bottles which much be stored in the fridge to keep the Neon, Neon bright.

I love the concept of these and hope they really do live up to the hype - neon is not my normal cup of tea but I will be giving these a whirl.

You can pick these up from the Models Own Bottleshop (Westfield London, White City) (from March 9th)and then Online (from March 20th, available to preorder from March 1st)and from Boots (from March 22nd)- I know I really want the purple and the pink!

Which one do you like best? 

5 comments:

  1. I love the pink and purple ones!! They'd be great for Summer :)
    xx

    hollyamberrio.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - purple looks awesome but now I've seen swatches it doesn't look as bright :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the colours! The pink and coral and lime are my favourites, I wish there was a red or a blue lol. I really want some!

    www.breezeybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx