Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Sally Hansen Gel Cuticle Remover


Considering how much I adore nail polish and doing my nails, I'm terrible when it comes to taking care of them - bad Sarah. So in a bid to improve the quality of my nails, I searched out some new bits. One product I picked up is the Sally Hansen Gel Cuticle Remover.

The gel works to break down the cuticle, softening it and making it easier to gently push back the skin and keeping the nail bed healthy.

I try and use this once a week to keep my nails strong, and most of the time I only have to push the cuticle back, occasionally needing to cut off the skin that does not come off - please be very careful doing this - you need to know that you are cutting the right bit.

I think this is awesome, especially for £6.45, plus I've used it loads and still it has over half left. With a lot of focus being on the nails for SS13, they need to be looking their best. You can pick it up from Boots - its currently on offer for buy one get a second half price - bargain!!

How do you look after your nails? Any other products I need to try out?

1 comment:

  1. I definitely need a product like this, I take care of my nails but forget the cuticles all the time xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx