Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 10 February 2013

Sunday Make Up Shake Up #1




Sunday night again, which means getting ready for school tomorrow. I haven't done this for a while, but I'm meant to be saving. not spending so it was time for a rummage through the stash!

Face:
- Collection Cover & Go. A low coverage foundation and concealer, I picked both colours as they are pretty pale, as I wanted to test them out at work.

- Look Cream Blush in Guava. I'm ready for spring now, and this gives a nice fresh flush.

- 17 Photo Flawless Primer. I haven't used this in ages, time to see if i still love it.

- Benefit Erase Paste. Another golden oldie from my stash, I love this when I'm needing a bit of extra coverage. 

- 17 Vintage Love. A mini palette of bronze metallic for an everyday smokey eye.

- Benefit Browzing. Nice and simple for defining brows

- MUA Gel Liner. Loving gel at the moment so can't wait to try this.

- Maybelline The Rocket Mascara. LOVE this, full review this week on the blog

- 17 Dolled Up Mascara. Another new one to try out, will report back

Just some lovely products, what are you using this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx