Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Wednesday 6 February 2013

Valentines Gift Guide - Boux Avenue

It's that time of year again, shops filled with all things red and lacy and in a lot of cases incredibly tacky, and thats just some of the cards! 

Other then roses, lingerie is one of the most bought items during the two weeks running up to V-day, and some of the nicest collections have been from Boux Avenue. I could choose what I liked best so the boy has picked for me, 5 things that will look amazing for Valentines Day, maybe this might even drop him a hint!



1) Victoriana Satin Plunge Bra and Briefs - I love the pink of these, its so gorgeous and is a nice change from the traditional red. Bra - £26 (30B-38DD) Brief - £14 (8-18)

2) Flirty Frills Balconette Bra and Brief - a cute set which creates an amazing clevage, looks good under most tops or dresses and is simple enough to wear every day! Bra - £22 (30a-40F) Brief/ Thong - £10 (6-18)


3) Ebony Bow Plunge Bra Set - A really cute set that is not really practical for everyday but is so cute, love the pale pink with the black lace overlay - Bra - £28 (32A-34DD)Thong - £12 (8-18) Suspender Belt - £16 (8-18)

4) Alexus Silk Balconette Bra Set - Ok, so I couldn't write a gift guide without a bit of red, and this was my favourite. I adore balconette bras, they give such a good shape, and the touch of black lace is lovely. Bra - £30 (30C-38FF) Brief - £16 (10-16)

5) Cutesy Flock Spot Bra Set - Out of all of these, this one is my overall favourite. I love the black dot detail, has a nice kitsch feeling. I would happily wear this as an everyday, plunge balconettes give us bustier girls cleavage without 4 boobs whilst boosting those with smaller boobs! Bra - £26 (30B-38E) Brief - £12 (8-18)

These are just a few of the gorgeous bras from Boux Avenue, plus I've had a sneak peek at their SS'13 collection and my list is now incredibly long! Head on over there to pick out a set, or start dropping hints now! 

Which sets do you like? Any others that you like? xx

2 comments:

  1. number 3 is my favourite, I really like your new header by the way! it's fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love the bow set, so cute. But definitely impractical to wear under clothes!

    Efia @ Effy Talks Life

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx