Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 18 March 2013

Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly Nail Polish - Watermelon Review


Another Barry M Hi-Shine Polish - me thinks I'm a tad addicted! This time I've got Watermelon on my nails - I received this one in a gift swap hosted over Xmas, but forgot to post about it! 


Watermelon is a gorgeous dsark green, which leans towards the blue toned end of colour. 

Like the other colours I've tried, this one is really glossy and was opaque in two coats. It lasted really well on my nails with a base coat (Nail Envy). 

For £3.99, this is a really great range of colours that are bang on trend, I adore them so much! 

I've also tried Prickly Pear and Blackberry and have picked up another one - but what other colours do I need (I hear Blood Orange is a must!) 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh love this colour xx

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4648609

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blood Orange is definitely a must!! Love this one too :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx