Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 3 March 2013

Sunday Make Up Shake Up #4

Another Sunday is upon us, why does the weekend go so fast?! Oh well, more make up from the depths of my collection for this week - lots of old favourites!


Face:
- L'Oreal True Match Foundation
- Borjouis Health Mix ( two foundation mixed gives a great colour for my Casper like skin!)
- Benefit Coralista Blush Box
- Mac Harmony Blush ( contour)
- Benefit High Beam - mini sample I need to use!!
- Benefit It Stick Concealor


Eyes
- Benefit Browzing eyebrow kit in Medium - it's still love!
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 in Eternal Gold
- MICA Bella loose eyeshadow
- Jemma Kidd I-Define Volumising Mascara
-Rimmel Kohl Eyeliner

A right jumble, but I was pleased to pull out some old favourites.


What bits are you loving this week? 

2 comments:

  1. I have super oily skin which healthy mix just exacerbates. But it smells so good, makes my skin so soft and just feels so nice that in summer I can't help using it every day anyway. not the best foundation for my skin but one I will love forever !xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx