Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Friday 12 April 2013

SEVENTEEN Oh So Spring! Cheek Stamp in Coral - Review






Spring seems to have rushed off again, but the coral blushers are back out in force and newbie to the market is very different.

Seventeen have launched their Oh so spring! cheek stamp. This literally is a stamp for blusher. On the top you get a cute little mirror, and inside the stamper and the blush pan. 

There are two colours, coral and pink, I picked up coral.

From the picture above, it easy to get a touch of the clown face with this as it does print a perfect circle on the cheeks that needs to be blended. I dotted the blush on my cheeks & then blended with my Real Techniques blush brush.

The coral is a gorgeous colour, perfect for summer with a warm tan. There is a hint of gold shimmer in the blush which works well to highlight - I only apologise for the sorry state I look in the picture, full of cold & high on Day nurse is not attractive.

For £4.99 theses are a great bargain, pop in store to pick this up as the colours are muddled up online.

What do you think, coral blush for spring? Is it a tad cheesy or something you would grab for on the go?

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like an interesting idea - I love the subtle peachy colour too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thats such a pretty shade sarah!!! looks lovely on you :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx