Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Sunday Makeup Shake Up #7





Sorry this is late, life gets a tad complicated at weekends, but I went home to my parents for the weekend for a car event - but this is what I packed and I'm using it for this weeks make up!

Face:

- Benefit Hello Flawless foundation
- Benefit Erase Paste
- Benefit Georgia Powder
- Look Beauty Cream Blush in Melon


Eyes & Lips

- MUA Undressed Too palette
- Benefit Browzing
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproog Khol - Bronze & Nude
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara
- Benefit Lipgloss

I'm finding myself not so fussed with makeup at the moment, my skin is really playing up and I think I need to sort that out first, but I've had a few products resurface from my stash that might just shake me up a bit further.

Forgot how much I love most of the Benefit products, it is pricey but I adore it!

What bits are you loving this week? How do you shake yourself up out of a rut?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx